Sunday, November 1, 2009

Otrike video

Through the creative use of cable-binders, I was able to mount my Gorilla-tripod to the OTrike. After a quick test in the parking garage, I set off for a short ride from my apartment parking garage to my work place on the other side of Copenhagen.

With a bit of tinkering in iMovie08, I produced a simple video of the 30 minute ride, cutting out 4 minutes of video -the waiting between stoplights- and accompanied with music that I typically listen to during a daily commute to and from work.

So if you are *really* bored or need to kill 25 minutes, sit back and enjoy the ride! (And try to ignore my ear dominating the right side of the screen. For the best results, turn on 'Smooth Video' and view at original size (find these settings via the drop-down menu in the lower right-hand corner of the video player)


No comments:

Post a Comment